Crochet


Crochet and lace up necklines have been big this summer and whilst I surprisingly never got into the whole rat and boa, psychedelic coloured crochet pieces, I have lusted over many minimal palette dresses and tops sporting the trend. This dress is no exception. It's a flattering fit and is a nice dressed-down piece that I can just throw on and it looks like I've kind of made an effort.

It will be a little number I keep in my summer wardrobe arsenal for as long as it is fit for wear as I think it is the perfect beach holiday dress and city break number all rolled into one. And for once, I've found a dress from the *normal* section that doesn't swamp my petite height *cheers sound from all directions*

Topshop Denim Shirt | Topshop Crochet Dress (similar) | Primark Bag (similar) |
Miss Selfridge Watch | Office Sandals (similar)


- A.
Post a Comment