Dahlia Smock Dress


Smock dresses aren't something I typically wear as I worry about their bagginess actually making me look bigger than I am in the tummy department, but I couldn't say no to buying and wearing this one. Before it gets too autumnal and the tights come out and the hats have to be reserved for the odd wind-free day, I thought it would team nicely with a fedora and some tan bits and bobs to break up the sea of black. Also, as the title of this post suggests, its the best dress for smuggling those 6 month showings of food babies.

P.S. Apparently its the last day of summer today (or tomorrow, depending on which shitty website you believe) but how great is that?! I can't wait for autumn and Halloween!

Boohoo Fedora | Dahlia Eliza Smock Dress (similar and similar) | Primark Saddle Bag (similar) | Office Clogs (similar)


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment