Coat Weather


Ohhh yes, it's official - it's coat weather now! You have no idea how much this pleases me. I'm all about the layers and the colder weather because I love autumn and damn, I just overheat. As you can imagine for a pale girl with black hair, the summer just ain't *my thang* so I'm currently rejoicing over the whole actually needing a huge coat situation.

And I mean, we all know autumn/winter means all berry/wine/burgundy shade lipsticks and nail varnishes come out of retirement and oh lordy I love those too. Having dark hair and a ghostly face can sometimes look a little *too much* when sporting a dark plum lip, so on the days it's looking a little too goth for me, I like to try and balance it out with my clothes and knock up a more muted, pale palette for some balance.

H&M Shearling Coat (similar) | Miss Selfridge Bell Sleeve Dress (similar) | Topshop Barrel Bag (similar) | Missguided Western Boots (and similar)

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment