Double Denim Strikes Again


We all know by now I love me some denim. A lot a lot of denim and I'm not afraid to wear it from head to toe (thanks Britney circa early 2000's for embedding the idea in my head). And let's be real, my latest posts have been missing some denim lovin' so its come back tenfold.

My top is a fave of mine that was a happy accident. It was a denim dress I got in the sale at Primark many moons ago, but the drop hem peplum style didn't really suit me, so I just cut it off and well, it was one of the best ideas I've ever had. Raw untreated hems have also be a big part of fashion over the last few months, so I'm pleased I haven't had to tidy this up at all and its saved me splurging £30ish on the similar number from Urban Outfitters I had my eye on...

Primark DIY Top (similar) | Topshop Joni Jeans | eBay Bag | To Be Announced Western Boots

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment