Knit and Flares


Flares have quickly made a turn around from an "ugly item of mum clothing" to a fashion staple thanks to the big 70's trend we've seen this year, but they're something I've always loved and wanted to wear day in day out. This jersey pair from ASOS have been a godsend as they're comfy and stretchy just like a pair of leggings, but they've got a flattering cut that elongates my legs, and they can be dressed up in an instant. I may have to buy a few more pairs because they're becoming my everyday trousers for work... Plus, any pants that give me enough stretch to get a pair of tights underneath them for those freezing cold days are a winner winner with me!

H&M Knitted Vest (similar) | ASOS Petite Flares | Fringe Bag | Jeffrey Campbell Boots

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment