Leather & Suede


Okay okay so there is literally nothing new going on here, I know. But what can I say? I like the trend. Button down A-lines have been big this year and I've got to say I have fallen hook, line and sinker for them. My denims have taken a severe battering over the warmer months but now that there's a noticeable chill in the air, this suede baby has taken centre stage. There's just something about pairing this with a striped knit or ribbed long sleeve top that I just can't seem to get enough of. The tan suede also matches every shade of denim perfectly so you know, that's right up my street too. As a petite ladette, I often find skirts don't sit quite right for me, but these button-down A-line babes seem to tick all the right boxes (at least that's the reason I'm telling myself to justify the growing number of them in my wardrobe...)

Boohoo Striped Roll Neck | H&M Suede Skirt (similar) | Miss Selfridge Leather Jacket (old) | Topshop Bag |
ASOS Pointed Chelsea Boots

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment