SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Pattern Shift Dress


Occasionally I'm a big fan of patterns on clothing, but I am down-right picky about it. I always used to hate paisley and "ethnic" prints when I was a teen, but if my current wardrobe was anything to go by, those dislikes have certainly flip reversed. I picked this dress up in Primark for a whole £10 and being the cheap-skate I am, I walked home with it in its paper bag, chastising myself over and over in my head for spending TEN WHOLE POUNDS on this dress because that's so much money to spend on something you liked on a whim.

A few months on and its one of my favourite dresses. Although I always worry that white may wash me out as I'm so pale, this one somehow doesn't and I think the red band and specks of colour are responsible. The stretchy bodycon-style material isn't my favourite kind of look, but as this number is cut a little more like a shift dress, it skims my hips nicely making food babies not so noticeable and that is the most important thing in an outfit y'know.

Primark Dress (similar) | Fringe Bag | Miss Selfridge Watch | Primark Bracelets |
ASOS Rings | Missguided Western Boots (and similar)


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.