Red Breton Stripes


So, I start teaching tomorrow. How about that huh? Because of that, I've had to retire around 80% of my wardrobe as its not suitable classroom attire (I'm sorry denim, I'm still very much in a loving relationship with you, but we need to take a break. It's not you, its not me either. Blame the government thinking denim makes me unprofessional). ANYWAY, I'm kind of grateful for the school fashion police as it means I've pulled out some forgotten gems that I just don't wear enough - like this jumpsuit.

I picked this up last Christmas and its beautiful on its own for evening wear as it has a large keyhole open back. But popping a suitable top underneath makes it great workwear too and its smart but comfortable vibes is all I want on those 8-6 shifts.

New Look Breton Top (similar) | ASOS Petite Jumpsuit | Primark Saddle Bag (similar) | Office Clogs (similar)


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment