Witch, Please


Halloween is right around the corner, so why not dress like a witch. Well, I didn't intentionally, but let's just go with it. Despite looking like a witch/Van Helsing hybrid, I do enjoy an all black outfit from time to time. It can help make an outfit look more put together and really suits this time of year.

Yes yes, I wore a coat when I left the house don't worry, but no one wants to see my coats. I own maybe 3 winter coats and use them in rotation and 90% of the time they ruin an outfit rather than add to it - but its getting cold so I don't care. I put my black/brown shearling jacket on so there really was no colour in this outfit except the cheeky pop of blue from the insoles of my Jeffrey's which I kind of like.

Boohoo Fedora | Primark Knitted Crop (similar) | Topshop Joni Jeans | Fringe Bag | Jeffrey Campbell Boots via Free People

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment