Clinging on to Crochet


Crochet was such a big staple this summer and its an item that I like every year because it suits what kind of clothing I'm into - stick a crochet top on with some jeans or a denim skirt and you're good to go. Slip a crochet dress on with a denim jacket or denim shirt and again, you're good to go (you see why I like it? That's right, it suits my fave items down to a T). That being said though, it seems to be a piece that's deemed exclusive for the warmer months but y'know, I just don't like that. I think layered up with warmer pieces can make crochet a winter staple too and I mean, it's wool. It makes total sense to have it on in winter!

Obviously I didn't go out the house in just this, I teamed it with a chunky knit cardigan, my leather jacket, and an oversized scarf. Having the different gauges of various knitwear actually works beautifully so if you have any crochet pieces you want to give a new lease of life to in a new season, try making them winter worthy.

Primark Crochet & Suede Patchwork Top (old) | Primark High Waisted Jeans |
River Island Bag (similar but nicer!) | Topshop Clogs


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment