Clueless Addams


Okay, so its getting pretty dreadful right now right? The weather I mean. I wore this ensemble when it wasn't so miserable outside so please don't have a heart attack - I have much chunkier, warmer clothes on this week! It seems like winter has come out of nowhere and whilst I'm pretty pleased with that because I love colder weather, I am not enjoying the wind and rain (but then again, does anyone?).

My last post featuring my fave over the knee socks saw me rave about the thought of getting some over the knee boots and yep, you guessed it, I totally caved and snapped up a pair. They're a great alternative to the socks as I can wear them over jeans too - winner winner. I do love the socks with this skirt thought. Slightly St Trinians, slightly Clueless, the vibes of this outfit are a little out of my comfort zone but I really like it. Plus, who doesn't like a bargain skirt (£5 in Primark HA go on then you twisted my arm).

Boohoo Fedora | Forever21 Jean Jacket | New Look Crop Top | Primark Tartan Skirt (similar | Primark Socks | Topshop Bag | Deena & Ozzy via Urban Outfitters Shoes (similar & similar)

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment