Denim Shearling


So, it's getting pretty cold now. It's fair to say I think the majority of my clogs are having to retire after I made the mistake of wearing them last week and my wee toes felt like they were about to fall off. I'm stupidly pleased about this however, as I love the colder months as it means my makeup and hair stay sweat free - that's the best. As I've mentioned before, teaching has meant my beloved denim has had to take a backseat when it comes to outfit choices, but I have been sneaking my denim jacket in here and there. Although the denim is taking a timeout, I've been inspired by the cut of some of my fave denim pieces still and have just opted for more office-worthy materials. This Miss Selfridge dunagree jumpsuit has perfectly filled the void as its a comfy nice cut but looks smart even with just a tatty old tee underneath. Teamed with a white crisp shirt and black heels makes it the ultimate though. I might reserve such an outfit for parents evening.

Forever21 Jean Jacket | George @ ASDA tee (similar) | Miss Selfridge Dungaree Jumpsuit (similar) |
Fringe Bag | Office Clogs (similar)


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment