SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Knee Highs & Pleather


Over the knee socks are a godsend. I don't know how they manage to keep you so warm but they do and I'm so very grateful. I've been umming and ahhing over getting some over the knee boots this autumn/winter, but I just don't know if I should take the plunge! Although I'm really short, my legs are stupidly long for my body so they should fit but I can't decide if a 5ft hobbit will look ridiculous in what is essentially some 60's go-go boots. Who am I kidding... We all know I'm probably going to be buying a pair as soon as I finish writing this post...

The one good thing about not having any over the knee boots right now though is that I can wear my good ol' socks instead and I love how they look with different textures such as leather skirt, and I also love wearing them with my tan t-bar clogs - I instantly look about 6 years old, but I kind of like it.

Forever21 Jean Jacket | New Look Stripe Top | H&M Quilted Leather Skirt (similar) | Primark Socks | Primark Saddle Bag | Lotta From Stockholm Clogs

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.