Product Empties



I seem to have worked my way through a lot of products at the same time, so its high-time I do a little product empties round-up again!

Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo Dark - I've spoke about this product briefly before on this blog, and to be blunt, its just a good product. Having black hair can be a nightmare when it comes to days when you just don't have the time or energy to wash your hair as dry shampoos will unavoidably leave white residue, but this one is the best I've found so far for not doing that. It's for dark hair so the spray is more of a dark brown than a typical white shade, so that's a real benefit. Other than that, its just your standard dry shampoo. It feels like dry shampoo, smells like dry shampoo, but costs a little more than Batiste.

Quick Fix Facial Anti-Blemish Mud Mask - I 100% like this product as a cheap alternative mask. It is very comfortable yet heating to wear, a very reasonable price and you get quite a lot of use out of one tube. It claims you can get 10 applications from it but I would say I've had over 15 and each of those applications has used a liberal amount. I don't know if it honestly does anything super beneficial for acne, but it certainly mattified my oily skin without stripping it and minimised the pores on and around my nose so for those reasons, I would definitely repurchase this.

Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm - I bought this balm thinking it would have a nice scent and taste but surprisingly, I could never get used to it. As a big fan of Chapstick's Strawberry and Cherry flavours, I assumed I would love this but it just didn't sit right with me. That being said however, the product itself is lovely as you would expect from Burt's Bees and moisturises the lips beautifully whilst also giving them a bit of a shine. Having used this a lot every day, it certainly lasted a long time so I'll certainly be repurchasing, just maybe making sure I pick up a different scent!

Lee Stafford Hair Treatment - I go through this product like no one's business. I usually use it at least twice a week, sometimes more if my hair is feeling particularly dry or damaged, and I swear by it. It really keeps my hair is great condition which considering I wash, blow dry, heat style, backcomb and hairspray it everyday, is pretty impressive. Each 200ml tub costs around £10 but it lasts me a good while despite using it so frequently. Its cheaph hair investment and I won't be stopping any time soon.

Yes To Tomatoes Face Mask - Another face mask I've claimed as a fave, this one is great for just doing a little bit of everything. I find this one stings my face a little more than the Quick Fix Facial one, but it still does a grand job. At around £9/£10, it is a little more pricey for the buddget drugstore mask options, but as you only need to apply the product thinly, these little pots actually last quite a while. Right now I wouldn't repurchase it as I like trialling different masks whenever I can because there's so many great ones, but its definitely a one I would recommend to anyone combination or slightly oily.

Liz Earle Superskin Moisturiser - I really enjoyed using this moisturiser every evening as as it is quite a natural and organic product, it wasn't too harsh to use and was extremely moisturising. Definitely better suited to dry skin or really mature skin, I still liked to use it as it seemed to really help calm my acne down and not make my spots so sore to the touch (huge plus for putting makeup on the next day!). I don't think I'd buy it again though just because I get really oily hair as well as oily skin and I just found that slapping on such a rich moisturising product on an evening was making my hair line around my face worse.


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment