SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Winter Florals



Although its getting kinda chilly right now, I can't commit to saying a solid goodbye to some of my summer pieces. This dress for example, is just one of my all-time faves for throwing on when I feel disgusting. We all have "one of them days" when you just look at yourself, scoff, and proceed to eat as much chocolate as possible. I was having one of those days and they're just not good for my state of mind - especially when you're supposed to be going out for a nice romantic meal. This dress is always a saviour for when I feel gross in every outfit because of its effortless, flattering cut. It has some true Free People/For Love and Lemons vibes but was an absolute steal in Miss Selfridge. Who says you can't wear summer florals in the autumn/winter months?

Boohoo Fedora | Miss Selfridge Leather Jacket (old) | Miss Selfridge Dress (similar) | Truffle via La Moda Heels

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.