SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

70s Sweater Vest


If there's one generation/era of fashion I really gravitate towards, it would be the 70's. The hairstyles, the flares and the colour palettes are all aspects that I fall in love with again and again. I didn't realise quite how much I liked this style until I put this outfit together on a casual day for uni. During my placement, I'd been missing my beloved denim so jeans have been a must for me this past week now that my placement is over. I'm also trying to battle winter and still wear clogs even if realistically its too darn cold for them. Oh and I put this heavy knit vest over a long sleeve top and instantly looked like my grandmother *back in the day*.

Since getting my fringe cut short, it just made this whole ensemble look like a cast member's wardrobe from That 70's Show I mean, if you sepia tone the images a little and add some more grain, you could easily mistake me for a 70's *siren*, right?

As you're reading this I'll be just touching down in London town to spend a much needed, long overdue, long weekend with my best friend - so keep an eye out for future London-related posts!

New Look Crop Top | H&M Knitted Vest (similar) | Asos Ankle Grazer Jeans |
Primark Saddle Bag | Lotta From Stockholm Clogs

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.