Corduroy Pinafore


We all know I love a good pinafore over here and this is a fave that I wear religiously at least once or twice a week in the colder months. Its really thick chunky corduroy so it keeps me toasty despite being quite the mini dress in length. I know I look about five in such attire, but I just really like the relaxed cut of these kind of dresses as they're fuss free and comfortable to wear when you just want some nice warm winter clothing on that you don't have to worry about.

Also, happy 1st of December! I've had my advent calendar chocolate, prayed for some proper fluffy snow this winter, and thought I'd get festive by wearing a bright rosy red lippy because that teamed with some emerald green nail varnish and gold? That's like just Christmas beauty 101 for me!

New Look Check Flannel | Primark Cord Pinafore (similar) | Primark Tights | Fringe Bag | Truffle Chelsea Boots via ASOS


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment