SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Sequin Season


As much as I love Christmas and the festive season, I have to be honest - I never really know what to wear. I'm not someone who has a lot of *going out out* clothes so dressing up fancy because you need to get drunk and be merry isn't something I execute very well. However, I do know sequins are suitable and therefore one of my favourite shirts is suitable. This gem is something I sought after for what felt like an eternity and then when I finally got my mits on it I was too scared to wear it. I've already lost what feels like a million sequins from it, but I love wearing it - it dresses up any outfit making it great for both daytime and evening wear as it looks great dressed up or down. Paired with my leather skinnies and my To Be Announced silver glitter cowboy boots, I feel suitably festive in my own way.

P.S. Sorry if the quality of these images are a little off. Outfit of the day photos and cloudy/rainy grey skies do not play nice together.

Kate Moss x Topshop Smock Top (similar) | New Look Leather Trousers | TBA Booties (similar and similar)

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.