Tan & Black Suede


Okay, so I definitely have a thing with the [over the]knee boot trend going around again this A/W. This pair from Public Desire are super 60's with the chunky platform and are great for dressing up an outfit as they're more thigh-high on my pint-sized legs, making them a little more sassy and perfect for evening styling. I also love that they're suede and surprisingly, suit my tan colour suede button-down perfectly. I teamed this new fave skirt with a vintage ringer tee and love the nod to the 70's it creates. Someone please buy me all of the ringer tees - they're also a new favourite.

Vintage Ringer Tee | H&M Suede Button Skirt (similar and similar in the sale!) |
Topshop Barrel Bag | Public Desire Platform Boots


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment