Denim Dungarees


You may recognise these dungarees/jumpsuit from a previous OOTD post way back in the summer, but that's because it's one of my favourite items of clothing. Although the cut-out back detail and short culotte-style leg length makes it a perfect outfit for the warmer months, I love sticking a long sleeve top or thin jumper on underneath and it makes it more than suitable for the cold weather. The denim is really top quality so its pretty heavy - making it actually ideal for bracing the cold and great for layering. The latest trend of wearing those awkward length flares with a beaut pair of boots means this outfit could truly be winter-ready if you paired it with some slick heeled booties.

I went for my clogs as as a petite gal, the awkward length trousers can sometimes make me look an odd shape so these ol' clogs help elongate my legs and keep me looking in proportion. I still desperately need this jumpsuit in every shade of denim, please.

Asos Denim Culotte Jumpsuit | New Look Ribbed Crop Top | Primark Saddle Bag | Topshop Clogs (similar)

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment