Dressed Down Days



Sometimes it's important to have a comfortable day. A day when you don't put too much effort into what you're wearing and you just feel comfy and safe in what you're wearing. The problem with blogging is that its usually those sorts of outfits which aren't featured or used because well, who wants to see boring, right? Wrong. Sometimes I feel the most confidence about my appearance when I'm just wearing a pair of jeans and a bog-standard t-shirt and that is okay. Its only of those "looks" everyone, no matter your shape or size, can pull off. A t-shirt works for everyone: wearing it baggy, wear it oversized, where it tight & fitted. And jeans? Rock the bootcut, look slick and put-together in those skinny high-risers, and look casual and laid back in those mom jeans. I'm just a huge fan of a "I didn't really try today" days and I think you should be, too.

H&M cardigan | H&M tee | Asos Ridley Jeans | Asos Embroidered Tibetan Barrel Bag (similar) | Lotta from Stockholm Clogs

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment