Favourite Posts from 2015

It's the start of a fresh, clean, new year and I'm sure you're sick of seeing the "2016 goals" and "2015 review" posts but I think they're very nostalgic and positive to read and compile. I'm not one for setting New Year's Resolutions as I find them quite cliché and I really struggle to keep them, but looking through my blog posts from last year, I definitely have formed some new goals I'd like to work towards both in my blogging and my life in general.

I actually found deciding what posts to include in this post incredibly difficult! I've had some outfit posts I've really liked, done some more "one off" type of posts which I'd like to make a more regular thing in 2016, and I certainly can't wait for summer to roll back around as I think my photography from the warmer months are some of my up-most favourites.

St. Catherine's Hill

Winter Florals

St. Faith's Cemetery

Double Denim

Marwell Zoo

St. Gile's Hill

Kinda 90's, Kinda 70's

Frank About Frank Coffee Scrub

Book Club

Feelgood Flapjacks Recipe

The Winchester Countryside

**All post titles are hyperlinked to the original post!**


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo
Post a Comment