Hold Back the River


And tonight, Matthew, I'm going to be... James Bay! Only you ladies and gents around my age are going to get that reference, but I certainly feel like Mr Bay is what I'm trying to channel here. I've been listening to him a lot lately and it seems its impacted my wardrobe. This look is so good for both day and night - it always looks casual but put together. And oh boy, this hat? This one right here? Definitely my new favourite. It doesn't look it in the awful winter lighting (hooray for blogging photography in the darker months), but that baby is a deep forest green shade and unlike anything I've ever seen. I snapped it up in a sale before Christmas and its been a winner ever since.

H&M V Neck Blouse (similar) | New Look Leather Trousers | Pimkie via Asos Fedora (similar)
Topshop Bag | Jeffrey Campbell Boots via Free People

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment