SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Bonjourno Mon Ami


Have you ever had one of those outfits that when you actually look at what you chose to wear, you realise you looked like you were just missing your easel and paints? Yeah well, it happened to me with this get-up. Is French Painter a chíc style?

I'm not going to apologise for the almost fancy dress outfit though because boy do I love this beret. I couldn't believe it when they started to pop up on fashion blogs and sites as the "new thing" because they've always been a hat I really wanted to rock but thought they were too costume-y. It probably still is, but I'm just channeling my inner Goofy Movie vibes - you know the cool gal I mean.

H&M L.O.G.G. Top (similar) | Asos Skinny Jeans | Asos Beret | Asos Embroidered Bag (similar) | Topshop Booties (old)

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.