SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Monochrome


Although the weather has still been mostly rainy and grey lately, it is slowly getting noticeably warmer which is super pleasing me. I love the colder months in Autumn, but the grey and dismal start to the year every January and February brings can have a huge neggy impact on my mood and motivation. The warmth creeping in also means the big winter coats can take a back seat on the odd day and make way for gilets and lighter knit jumpers which make me feel like I've got a bit of "oomph" back to my style. I love nothing more than throwing on a big chunky coat and getting wrapped up warm, but it sure does dim a girl's outfit efforts 99% of the time!

Vero Moda Jumper (similar) | Religion Leather Gilet (similar but cheaper!) | Asos Skinny Jeans | Boohoo Fedora |
Topshop Fringe Bag (similar) | TBA Booties


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.