SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Sweet Valentine


Clogs are 110% my most favourite style of shoe. I find them extremely comfortable, cute, and they tie together every outfit effortlessly. These tan T-bars are probably my most worn pair and I just can't seem to help but pair them with socks lately. I know its such a fashion faux pas but try and tell me they don't look cute AF?! I won't listen to you if you disagree anyway!

It was Valentine's Day yesterday so Matt & I headed to our local pizza place for some pretty darn good you guessed it, pizza on Saturday evening. As a couple, we're not big on Valentine's Day. I'm not one of those people who scream "IT'S CONSUMER BULLSHIT" at those who do celebrate it because that is just ridiculous, but we stick to just getting each other a card and having a nice meal, whether that's in or out. We headed to Pi, the local woodfired pizza eaterie, and I wore this number and looked like a 1960's child.

We also got to see Deadpool yesterday. It was f*cking hilarious but definitely not a superhero movie for the under 15's. Perfect for the immature 21+ though!

Vintage Lace Mini Dress | Primark Saddle Bag (similar) | Asos Ribbed Socks (similar) | Lotta from Stockholm Clogs

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.