Bude Beach



It's been a little while since the new year started, but I thought I'd share with you some photos from my New Year trip away. For those of you who follow me on instagram, you may have seen that I spent my New Year in a cosy cottage in Devon, visiting areas around Devon and Cornwall with good food and good friends (and the cutest wee puppies). We had a lovely time despite the torrential weather warnings thanks to incoming storms, and one day we even managed to go to the beach. Bude seems to be a popular place with tourists and wave-seekers and from the look of it - even on the grey day we went there - it was a lovely place. The beach was pretty great despite the tide being in so there wasn't that much to explore. Its really dog friendly and there were hundreds of dogs there so if you have a fluffy pal in your life, this beach is the one for you.

You would not believe how quickly the weather turned sour so after a big fry up English breakfast, we headed back to the cottage, soaked through. Luckily we saw the beach in the winter sunshine before it all went tits up!




- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment