Del Boy


Despite my tastes and "style" inevitably changing over time, one theme I can never seem to escape is the simple tee or shirt and jeans combo. It's so easy to throw on and be carefree about and I guess that's why I like it. At college, I almost exclusively lived in a pair of skinny jeans, a vest top, and a cardigan, day-in day-out but then I fell out of love with jeans in my early 20's. Now, they've fully creeped back into my wardrobe and heart and I pretty much live in them again. They can so easily look put together despite usually being my crutch for days when I just don't know what to wear. Oh, and moccasins? They've also become my ultimate comfort crutch, too.

All Saints Shirt (old) | Asos Jeans | Matt's Flat Cap (similar) | eBay Bag | Vintage Moccasins


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment