Maiden Voyage



I'm a simple girl with simple pleasures when it comes to fashion and style. You have probably noticed by now that most of the time I like some sort of denim - whether that's jeans or skirts w/e - going on, a crossbody saddle-style bag, a pair of clogs or cowboy boots and a good tee. And oh, is this a good tee (yes, that is a Sasquatch on it and yes, he is asking you to look after cryptid wildlife). One of my favourite independent brands is Maiden Voyage Clothing (who sell on Etsy) have a fantastic range of cryptozoology themed bits and pieces. Their tees are great quality and I'm desperate to buy some of their patches for my denim jacket too. If you've got a loved one who's into the weird and wonderful and the mythical, maybe get a gift from here for them, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Maiden Voyage T-Shirt | Asos Denim Pencil Skirt | Primark Belt & Saddle Bag (similar) | Lotta from Stockholm Clogs

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment