Smart Casual


The weather is starting to fair up which means the thread-bare tees are working their way into my wardrobe again and I can finally just wear nice bras and burnout tee combos - what a winner!

I've also been loving this fedora I picked up in an Asos sale after Christmas... The colour is really complimentary to most outfits and the blue accents make my grey-blue eyes pop bright blue which is always a nice bonus. It's a soft felt brim which makes it much more comfortable to wear than my trusty rigid black fedora so I'm definitely going to be opting for this lighter alternative throughout spring.

Vintage Blazer (similar) | H&M Tee (similar) | Asos Skinny Jeans | Asos Fedora | Asos Men's Satchel | Asos Loafers


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment