Paler Palette



It would be safe to say that I feel like a safari explorer in this outfit. I'm trying to get used to wearing a lighter coloured fedora but I'm just so used to blacks and dark greys that this lovely beige & tan number is taking some getting used to. I thought teaming it with some lighter and brighter items from my wardrobe would make me look spring/summer ready and it certainly made me feel a lot jollier about my day. It's amazing that clothes can sometimes have that effect on you.

Although the weather is still very hit and miss at the moment, the sun and bright blue skies are desperately fighting through the grey and I am SO ready for Spring to finally feel like Spring. I don't know why it's taking so long, but "drip drip drop little April showers" has definitely applied to this month already.

H&M Jersey Top | Primark Skinny Jeans (similar) | Asos Fedora (similar) |
Topshop Barrel Bag (similar) | New Look Leopard Flats


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment