Same Dress, Different Colour



No, you're not having slightly off-colour deja vu, this is the same dress I wore a few weeks ago but in a different shade. As I said in that previous post, this dress was something I had had my eye on for a long time so when they both hit the sale, I knew I needed well, both of them. The black is 100% my favourite though as I think it is such a timeless piece that I will wear for many years to come. Its also a great piece no matter the weather - teamed with a coat and boots, you're set for chilly weather, team it with some clogs or sandals? You're summer ready. Such a versatile piece is something my wardrobe really needed and despite it being black, I don't think I look too Lydia Deetz in it... Not too much I said.

H&M Tassel Dress (and similar) | Boohoo Fedora | Primark Saddle Bag | Lotta from Stockholm Clogs


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment