SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Mustard Bardot


Mustard yellow is by far the best colour out there. Okay, so as my favourite colour is yellow, I'm being kind of biased, but I just love mustard yellow for clothing. I think it matches my pale skin and dark hair pretty well and it always looks great with every single wash of blue or black denim. This bardot off-the-shoulder number is just one of many recent purchases I made at New Look. I went a little bardot-crazy and picked up 5 in one transaction... I know I know, I have a problem, but they're just my favourite sort of top to wear for summer as they can make you look so put together and girly. Naturally I couldn't look *too* girly though (especially since my last two posts have been pretty pink numbers *vomit*), so I paired it with a tatted-up pair of denim flares and a favourite pair of high clogs.

New Look Bardot Top | Asos Denim Flares (similar and similar) | Primark Saddle Bag (similar) | Topshop Clogs (similar)


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.