SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Pretty in Pink



No, your eyes don't deceive you, I am indeed wearing pink again. I know, it's shocking, but I just can't resist all this blush pink that's around this spring. It's such a lovely colour that I think compliments every skin tone and personal style and I've tried my best to stay away from it because I'm *not a pink kinda girl*, but it's just so lovely. I also absolutely love pinafores. I had been fighting the urge to get that lovely pink corduroy pinny number from Topshop (yeah you know the one), but on a recent trip to primark, I found this baby which was preeetty similar and for a third of the price - how could I say no?

New Look Stripe Top (similar) | Primark Pinafore (similar) | Primark Saddle Bag (similar) |
Asos Socks | Lotta From Stockholm Clogs


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.