SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Wedding Bell Sleeves


As I mentioned in my April Review post, April saw me attending my first grown-up wedding. I haven't been to a wedding for years and last time I did attend one, I was dressed up as a bridesmaid and I had never been to a wedding as an adult guest until last month. I panicked that I didn't have something suitable to wear, but this dress just fit the bill perfectly. The midi skirt length made it a classier dress than a mini, the blush pink fabric with the beautiful cornflower and electric blue flowers made it super Spring wedding appropriate, and the black lace up details at the waist and the small bell sleeves kept it suitably "Amyleigh". I paired it with my favourite heels to give it a bit more of a *me* edge and I paired it with a simple pink suede clutch. This clutch bag was an absolute bargain - I had intended to use a glittery clutch bag from Oasis, but the day before the wedding, I realised I hadn't packed it in my weekend bag. A quick panic shop around Cirencester town centre led me to Dorothy Perkins, praying I'd find something for no more than £10. Then I saw this. It was a lovely colour. It matched my dress perfectly. And it was £2. Two pounds. Bloody amazing.

Topshop Floral Midi Dress (similar and similar) | Dorothy Perkins Clutch (similar) | Asos Lace Up Platforms (similar)


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.