Minimalist


I'm still not over the bardot neckline trend and I've bought so many bardot tops lately I'll hold my hands up and say I've went a little overboard, but they're just such a flattering top for all body types! New Look are currently my favourite place to look for the bardot style and this is one of the nicest ones I've picked up - the light cheesecloth fabric makes it a great option for those days when it's far too hot for clothes and the sleeves and slightly frill/peplum hem detail make it extra girly but effortless which I love. Teamed with some comfy flares and my most worn fedora, you've got an instant 70s outfit that is kept modern by its minimalist/monochromatic colour palette. Perfect to wear to the office (minus the hat) or for a day out in the sun.

New Look Bardot Top | Asos Jersey Flares (currently on sale!) | Topshop Barrel Bag (old) |
Boohoo Fedora | Jeffrey Campbell Boots (similar)

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment