Socially Acceptable Pyjamas


So, it seems we've have our 3 days of summer here in the UK as the weather plummeted back down in temperature and the skies are constantly grey once again. As the sun was making an appearance, I decided to break out this ultra-light jumpsuit (note: it is not pyjamas, honest!) but have had no choice but to team it with a jumper, but I absolutely love it so I can't resist breaking it out despite the lack of sunshine. The print is so summery and *not me* but I know I'm going to live in it when the weather gets too hot and on every hot holiday because it is so light and comfortable to wear. Because the fabric is so light, it creases like crazy, so if we could just ignore how creased to bits it is that would be swell. I'm also fully aware it makes me look about 16 at best though, which is fine, I think teamed with an ice cream I can rock that child look with little effort. Psst, if you also want to look like you're wearing pyjamas outside, this jumpsuit is currently in a massive reduction sale on Asos! You're welcome fellow jammies fashion lovers.
Somedays Lovin' Jumpsuit | Vero Moda Jumper (similar) | Topshop Barrel Bag (old) | Forever21 Flats


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment