That 70s Show


I couldn't be trying to channel my inner Mila Kunis more if I tried. Or maybe I'm trying my best attempt to be Rainbow Brite? Who even knows, I just love this jumper. It's garish, it shouldn't *work* but it's the right kind of 70s trend that I love. As it's super cropped, I prefer to wear it under a pinafore or with dungarees (either under of over it) so that pesky pot belly isn't on show. I teamed it with these beaut new mules from Mango because I mean a) they match the colours in the jumper perfectly, b) I love mules almost as much as I love clogs and c) duh, they're mustard yellow and hella comfy? I'm trying to get some wear out of them in-between the typically British rainy summer days because they're just too good to not have them permanently stuck to my tootsies.

Glamorous Chevron Cropped Jumper | Asos Raw Hem Denim Jumpsuit (in the sale! and similar) |
Glamorous Fringe Bag (similar) | Mango Mules

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment