Culottes


How hot has it been eh?! We've had a heatwave in the UK which is all good and all but it has meant I've been melting. I like a happy medium of sun but not too much heat (I guess what I really want is for it to be very sunny but cold all year round because I'm an odd bob). This lightweight Zara jacket is a favourite item of mine and it's seeing its fair share of rain and shine this year - it's particularly nice when it's *this* hot because the cheesecloth material means it's breathable and it has a little tie-up front meaning if I'm *really* hot, I can just tie it up and not wear a top underneath so my skin can actually breathe. I know. So rude.

Zara Embroidered Jacket (similar) | New Look Jersey Culottes |
Topshop Barrel Bag (old) | Office Peep Toe Clogs (similar)

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment