SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Flower Power


I'm always a sucker for a good lace/crochet dress and this one from Dahlia spoke volumes to me - lace, the right length mini, fit and flare in all the right places and bell sleeves? Come now, you're spoiling me. Dahlia was a brand I first fell in love with when I was 14 on an exchange trip to the USA with school. I took $500 dollars spending money for whilst I was there and I'm pretty sure I spent $300 of it in one single trip to Dahlia (the rest went on pizza slices and pancakes in case you were wondering). They're a great brand for dresses in particular and although their items might not be in your face or too *out there*, there's definitely something about them that makes them a little bit more unique or special. I have a few Dahlia dresses now and I really need to wear this one more - I think it may have to come on holiday with me as it also has a large key hole back witch is screaming for some summer sun.

Dahlia Marion Organza Lace Dress (similar and similar) |
Glamorous @ Topshop Tassel Bag (similar) | Office Peep Toe Clogs (similar)

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.