SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Just Another Lace Dress


Apologies that the photos for this post aren't brightest and have so much grain they would make a healthy breakfast, but my camera does not like trying to pick up white clothing on a mostly white background and thus can be temperamental as to whether or not it's going to play ball (it didn't want to play ball today) but I couldn't not show you this dress. I love Mango as a brand. I always see them as the staple effortless, smart casual, Stockholm style which I love, but they always throw in the odd bohemian number or bag or pair of shoes that also floats my boat. This dress just spoke volumes to me on my latest shopping spree. It's lacy but relaxed. The loose fit gives it an effortless feel that almost takes away the girliness of it and gives it some edge. If I was taller, I would totally pair this with a pair of Doc Martens or a pair of western ankle booties but unfortunately, I'm so short, the dress hits well below where it should on my legs so I'd look pretty swamped if I wore boots with it. I teamed it with my new favourite clogs and kept it girly and dressed up.

If you fancy grunging up this number or you just think it's the girly ethereal dress of your dreams, Mango has an amazing 50% off everything sale on at the mo'!

Mango Lace Dress | Glamorous Fringe Bag (similar) | Lotta From Stockholm Clogs

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.