SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Shades of Blue


I thought it was high-time I restored some order on the blog (i.e. wore some denim). The weather has been all over the place this spring/summer so my denim skirts have spent most of their time stored away in my wardrobe. I would love to see some more bright, clear, warm weather for the rest of this summer because half of my wardrobe is just not getting used! I also love this top from New Look - it's yet another bardot style but the spaghetti straps give it a slightly different look and I love how it looks with my one of my fave hats - some definitely modern 60s-inspired vibes.

New Look Summer Top | New Look Denim Skirt | Primark Saddle Bag (similar) |
H&M Hat (similar in black) | Office Platform Sandals (similar)

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.