Paisley Midi



A couple of weeks ago I had a wedding to go to and after scrambling around for something to wear last minute (whenever there's anything remotely formal, I really struggle to dress for it) I settled on this midi number I picked up from Asos during their summer sale. This quite heavy jersey midi was perfect for the indecisive British summer weather but also for someone like me who often has "t-shirt" acne breakouts that can look pretty horrendous in a more revealing dress. The paisley pattern and the cut of this dress is what drew me to it as the pattern is a gorgeous bright orange and bright but deep purple which is a little different to the usualy navy or red paisley we commonly see. The midi cut instantly makes it more formal if worn with heels and the scoop back gives it a little something to draw away from the fact that this could easily just be a day dress too. I paired it with a pair of black lace up heels because I'm so still not over the lace up leg trend and the black tied in lovely with the pattern and my hair! Finished with an orange lip to match the print and I was good to go.

Asos Paisley Midi Dress (and similar) | Oasis Gold Clutch (similar) | Truffle Lace Up Heels via La Moda

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment