Tassels


The UK still can't make its mind up about the weather so in true British summer fashion, it has been raining and gross and sunny with a heatwave every other day - sometimes both happening in one day! Either way I've been pleased to get my wee albino legs out a bit and wear some of my lighter fabrics. This top was an absolute gem I found by accident in a H&M store in Rome. In the sale for around 10 euros I couldn't believe my luck. The tassel details give it a little something and it's thin cheesecloth-type material makes it wonderful for hot days despite the long sleeves. As you can see, I'm still not over the button down skirt trend and this skirt is worn to death every opportunity I can get because I just find it suits me and for the £5 I paid for it, it's definitely had its price per wear! The best bit of this outfit has got to be my little loafers (trust me they are loafers, not slippers, or working men's club carpet). I picked these bad lads up in an Oxfam charity store a few months ago because I thought they were cute for a tenner. I got home, looked at the "brand", googled it and found out they retail for around £300. Whoever says charity shops aren't worth their time are silly.


H&M Tassel Detail Top (similar) | Primark Button Down Denim Skirt (similar) | Asos Belt |
Primark Limited Ed. Fringe Backpack (similar) | Stuart Weitzman Shoes

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment