That Topshop Jacket


Now you see, obviously this highly coveted jacket *should* be the centre of the show but of course, my hair has to act out and distract you all (I apologise for my strands going rouge and trying to escape). If you had told me a few years ago I'd be buying a bomber jacket in 2016 I would have thought you were pulling multiple legs yet here we are, three bomber jackets later (I know, I've developed a problem), and I actually love them. They make relaxed casual outfits look even more relaxed but somehow more defined and the sheer gorgeous embroidery and artwork on those being released currently are lovely. This one from Topshop has be everywhere and it's obvious to see why. Although it's two jackets in one as it's reversible I've got to be honest - I haven't been brave enough to rock the blue side yet. The bomber jacket is *so far* out of my comfort zone that I just can't stomach wearing bright sateen blue as a coat yet too. My only complaint about this jacket is that it's far too big for my little body but the cut of most bomber jackets have that boxy feel to them so I think it's just going to take some getting used to for me also, it doesn't help that it's not cut for petite ladies with T-Rex arms!

Topshop Bomber Jacket | Primark Denim Pinafore (similar) | Topshop Suede Fringe Bag | Converse Hi-Tops via Schuh

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment