Give Me a Break


So the weather may have taken a turn for the worst but at least it means we can all wear our jackets without melting! I've said it before but autumn is my favourite season for a million reasons and one of those reasons is definitely fashion. Although this outfit isn't autumnal (in fact if anything, it's American summer camp worthy) it has meant I get some wear out of this spontaneous jacket purchase. I'm still not over the bomber jacket trend as so many great ones hit the high street stores and although this one is so out of my comfort zone, I knew I needed it. The simple sassy slogan on the back of it was a done deal for me as soon as I clocked eyes on it. Getting used to wearing white for my outerwear is still taking some getting used to though - give me a white lacy dress number any day but a white jacket? I'm still finding my feet with such an item. I feel like I should be going to a drive-in movie with a tub of popcorn as T-Birds roll past on their bikes and that's alright with me.

Zara Bomber Jacket | New Look Stripe Top | Asos Western Belt |
Vintage Mom Jeans (similar) | Converse Hi-Tops via Schuh

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment