SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Neutral Nelly

It's getting pretty darn cold and almost impossible to go out of the house without tights on, but before I fully commit to the woolly leg life, I thought it was time to have one last bash of the bare legged look. This maxi wrap skirt was a random purchase that has quickly turned into a favourite clothing item because it's so comfy, flattering, and suitable for all weather. As it's a maxi and I'm practically a dwarf, I do need to wear it pretty high on the ol' torso but I'm all about the high-waisted life so I don't mind. The skirt is a light knitted stretchy fabric which can be surprisingly warm or cool depending on what else I team it with. For this colder weather, a long sleeve top is a must and little leather jacket keeps in the heat without looking too bundled up for Christmas just yet.

New Look Ribbed Crop Top (similar) | Only via Brand Attic Wrap Maxi (currently on sale) | Asos Belt |
Vintage Saddle Bag via Poorboy | Truffle via Boohoo Clog Heels (also on sale!)

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.