SLIDER

WELCOME


Self care, skin care, & nurturing Mother Nature.

Read more here

Trying to live a more minimal and conscious life in search of pure happiness and joy

Tailored

Apologies for the grainy pictures, but it's getting to that time of year again when getting blog photos indoors because you're too shy and self conscious to do them outside becomes an issue because there's about 5 hours of "okay" daylight each day. Don't get me wrong though, I am super happy about the weather change still and the leaves have finally started changing so I'm definitely going to need to get out and about with my camera ASAP. This little lacey jumper isn't really the first option most people would have for colder weather, but I just love it. It goes with pretty much everything I own and looks great on its own with a nice bra underneath or as an extra layer over the top of another long sleeved top or a cropped tee. When it eventually get really too cold for this, even underneath a coat, I will be using it as an extra layer to give an outfit just a little bit more texture and a bit of something something. Bury me in this with some high-waisted denim please.

Motel Crop Lace Top | Sisley via Asos Slim Fit Trousers | Asos Belt |
Poor Boy Vintage Saddle Bag | Asos Simone Heels


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

© NB • Theme by Maira G.