Return of the Double Denim


It's been a hot minute since I had *this* much denim on in an outfit post now hasn't it?! Although I'm enjoying experimenting more with my wardrobe, I will always come back to my favourite material/colours to wear and that is my main D. This top was a big hit with bloggers back in summer and whilst I did love wearing it in the warmer months, it's transitioning nicely into the colder months too. The material is quite lightweight but because it's gathering and pinched in at the sleeves, if its tucked into something like jeans or a skirt it is surprisingly warm. I'm so pleased to see that the bardot trend is following us into A/W because I absolutely love it. I think it is such a flattering cut on any and every body shape and it just gives an outfit a bit of something even if it's just casual and thrown together like this. I'm also still not over wearing my DIY'd crop flares as again, they jazz up an outfit a little more than regular jeans do. Now don't you panic, I obviously wore this outfit under two jackets and scarf because lets be real now - it's too cold for this much skin on show nonsense, but it's a nice outfit to have on when you know you're going on a coffee date/out for lunch because you still look put together yet casual when you shed the million layers on top.

Asos Denim Bardot Top (selling on my Depop page too!) | Asos Belt | Asos Crop Flares (DIY) |
Topshop Suede Fringe Bag | Asos Leopard Flats

- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment