Christmas Colours


It's Chriiistmaaas this week and I'm so super excited. I have a whole ten days at home to see family and friends and to have a few adventures around my beloved hometowns of Newcastle and Durham so I've promised myself to make my trip worthwhile and actually *do* stuff (she says... currently sat in her pyjamas with no intentions to leave the house today). Although I always look forward to Christmas I've got to be honest, I'm not really feeling *that* Christmassy this year - anyone else? I think because the weather has been so mild, almost warm, for this time of year in England I'm just not in the full swing of Christmas spirit. So to counteract this I'm trying to bring a little bit of Christmas into my clothing. It was National Christmas Jumper Day last Friday and although I would love to rock a god-awful ugly number, I needed to wear a one that was suitable for school and this is the only one I had that still had a Christmas vibe. Teamed with a holly berry flower crown though and I instantly look Christmas-ready/like the ghost of Christmas Present minus the big ginger beard.

Asos Jumper | Primark Skirt (similar) | Asos Belt | Topshop Suede Bag (similar) | Primark Tights |
H&M Flower Crown | Deena & Ozzy Slingbacks via UO (similar)


- A.
Follow me on Bloglovin'
Twitter & Instagram xo

Post a Comment